I moved to Alibaba group (Beijing) in September, 2017.
I received the B.Eng. and M.Eng. degrees in automatic control from Beihang University, Beijing, China, in 2007 and 2010, and the Ph.D degree in control engineering from the University of Cambridge in 2015. More information can be found on my LinkedIn page.
My email address is .
My main research interest lies in data-driven control systems design using machine learning and optimisation-based methods, specifically Gaussian process models and constrained predictive control. Applications to flight control systems in upset or loss-of-control conditions are also being investigated.
Control systems design and implementation on embedded systems in an internet-of-things setting is a new area of interest.
Software and Hardware
- [Book Review] 84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff , Art/Literature, 2018/04/30
- [Book Review] Skyfaring: A Journey with a Pilot by Mark Vanhoenacker , Art/Literature, 2017/10/08
- Install Hadoop on Virtualbox virtual machines, Internet/Website, 2017/10/08
- Covariance Matrix and the Matrix of Inertia, Shower Thoughts, 2017/07/31
- Plot the Geographical Locations of IP Addresses, Internet/Website, 2017/06/13
- Using ROS with Docker in macOS, Linux/Unix, 2017/06/07
- Refractometer and Coffee Extraction, Miscellaneous, 2017/05/16